Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 12:34:38 +1100 (EST)
From:      Callum Gibson <callum.gibson@aus.deuba.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your commentary gripe (was  Re: svgalib? (forget the newbies) )

Andrew Reilly writes:
:-)I remember a while ago that a (? Japanese ?) guy put up an
:-)automatically html'd, cross-referenced, gee whizz version of the
:-)FreeBSD sources (and Linux too).  That's probably a bit old by now, but
:-)if the tool he used is readily available then you could apply it
:-)yourself to the current sources.

Warren Toomey's site http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au
contains a hyperlinked FreeBSD 2.0.5 tree as well as the src2html program.

regards,
    Callum

Callum Gibson                                   callum.gibson@aus.deuba.com
Systems, Global Markets Division, DMG Australia.             61 2 9258 1620
### The opinions presented herein do not represent those of my employer ###