Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:56:24 +0000
From:      Thordur Ivar Bjornsson <thib@heimsnet.is>
To:        phk@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A question or maybe a request or something or other

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:08:17 +0100
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> No, unfortunately I havn't had much time to spend on GBDE recently.
  To bad, but one must keep his priorities straight.

> I did manage to spend some hours prototyping HW crypto support
> (using the www.soekris.com VPN1401 crypto-engine card) and it seems
> to work out all right.
  Cool, I need to check that out ( I fancy one of these cards ;)

> It's my plan to carve out a fixed minimum timeslot for GEOM/GBDE
> every week, but it hasn't quite worked out that way yet.

  As i said before, one must keep his priorities straight.

And at last, I just want to thank for the quick responses and ofcourse for the time and effort people have but into GEOM/GBDE and if I find me self in .dk I might just buy you a beer ( although this software is not under the BeerWare licsense ;)
--
Thordur Ivar	thib@{heimsnet.is,bitcode.org}
FreeBSD and Unix since 2001!