Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:01:39 -0800
From:      Richard Balue <balue@apollointeractive.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question...

Hi,

I am trying to run pgpsendmail which requires pgp-2.6.2.  However,
the PGP program on my windows computer uses a newer encryption scheme
that is compatible with pgp-5.0.  The problem I am running into is that
if I have pgp-5.0 installed on the server, pgpsendmail won't work.
And if I have pgp-2.6.2 running, I can't add a public key to the key
ring because of the incompatibilities between the encryption scheme on
my personal computer and pgp-2.6.2 (which is outdated).  The best
solution I could think of was if pgpsendmail could be configured to use
pgp-5.0 or if there was a script out there that worked the same as
pgpsendmail.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard