Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:32:19 -0700
From:      Parker Brown <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        BSDQuestions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ROCK SOLID Disk Management

I believe I have more problems than two, but thank you.  I had no idea that I
was "sending HTML," but the attachment was supposed to have be the five line
output of a     df     command showing that some 108% of my 1700 Mb /usr
slice had been allocated, and I was wondering how that had happened.  I guess
I was more that a little frustrated having twice tried to install a package
that 1) used up some 280 Mb on my HDD before stopping with an "out of disk
space" message and 2) running in excess of 2 1/2 hours before doing so *each
time*.  After the second time, I just reinstalled 4.6 so I could start clean,
so I no longer have the documentation.  Thanks for the response, Kent.

Pb