Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:35:07 -0500
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: We got a mention!

Actually, a company that I worked for had standardized on Microsoft
Exchange for e-mail and scheduling, but a friendly sysadmin was able to
hook up a web-based interface for me since I was using FreeBSD as my
primary OS and dual booting into Windows only to read mail.  You might look
into that.

Also, CompUSA has been selling Business Logic's Xess spreadsheet for Linux
for about $20 recently.  I haven't pushed it too hard, but it's a pretty
nice-looking and easy-to-use spreadsheet.  Unless you require some pretty
esoteric functions, it's probably got you covered.

--Chip Morton