Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 1997 22:27:39 +-1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        "'Leonard 'leveret' Lau'" <leonardl@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        "'Questions'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: XFree86

I'll send you a copy of what was sent to me.
(thanks ben :) )

Hi, I was trying to install the XFree86 in one of the computer in my
office, that fact is, that computer didn't connect to any network and I
don't have a CD-ROM for the program, so I tried to download the stuff in
of the PC and transfer the files to the computer that I wanna install by
floppy disks, I know it's kinda dumb but that's the only way.  My question
is, the X32bin.tgz file is too big, as I tried to untar the file, the long
file name messed me up, is there a source that I can get a smaller chunks
version of the same file?

Thanks!

Leonard.