Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 1997 22:39:10 +0900 (KST)
From:      Choi Jun Ho <choi.junho@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to make kernel boot from DOS to install?

I don't have seen WC FreeBSD CDROMs, but it should include
some kind of boot image which can launch boot kernel and
install program from DOS(using fbsdboot.exe. right?).

I am currently working some kind of FreeBSD CD-ROM, so I want to
install it from DOS with making install floppy... /usr/src/release
seems to make boot floppies(I haven't run yet) only. How can I make
some kernel image bootable from DOS, for installation?

I wish your help...

(I orderd FreeBSD CD-ROM from WC 10 days ago, but it is not arrived
yet.. :< Oh so big world!)

--
Judgement Uninfected Naked Kind & Executive Ranger    - J U N K E R