Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:01:14 -0500
From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@northwestern.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: moving from Debian Linux

On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 05:26:33PM -0300, Jan Pfeifer wrote:
> But there is still a problem, though working, I haven't got the
> faintest idea why, the flickers on the left border ... I should have
> made it (the sacrifice) a goat, I guess ?
---end quoted text---

Do you have like a big magnet near the monitor? That's the obvious answer.

I sometime notice a flicker, I think it's when I don't look dead-on to the
monitor. I don't think this is a video problem, but a biology problem:
That's just what the eye/brain sees. Like looking at a computer screen on a
TV show.
--
David Kanter
djkanter@northwestern.edu