Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:38:56 -0500
From:      "Brian" <ircd@wrath.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hug Me" <hugme@hugme.org>
To: <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: Mailing List -- read before replying dumbasses

> ok... for all of you without the brain power to READ an e-mail before
> replying to it let me explain again.

Well, I was nice and didn't send it to the list last time, I won't be so
polite this time.

> my e-mail address is hugme@hugme.org. it's not an alias, I know this for
> two reasons, 1 it is the address in the "To" line of each email and 2
> if it was and alias I wouldn't fucking be able to post this would I?

Neither of those two things means that that is your email address.

> if I send an email to "majordomo@freebsd.org" with
> as the only line in the body of the message it comes back with
> "hugme@hugme.org is not subscribed to this list"

Yeap, bother to read what I said in the email to you previously.

> I have tried contacting the admin on 3 occasions but aperently he
> doesn't check his e-mail.

The administrator/postmaster(s) rarely reads the email.  In fact, I'd have
everything sent to /dev/null because of the idiots that say "pls hepl me
unsubcribe frem mailing lsit".

> I have had 2 people e-mail me with "I have the same problem"

More than likely.  These people actually do have the same problem as you do
or they have a problem with aliasing.

Oh yeah, after further inspection, your problem is that your email address
is actually fuckingdolt@tuxinternet.com.  Actually, it's
hugme@tuxinternet.com.  Now the funny part would be that you set up your own
email address and forgot . . .

> and 20 of you fucking idiots e-mailed me with "why don't you just
> send an unsubscribe to majordomo" thus you don't have the brain
> power to READ so why are you on the fucking list in the first place.

If you only knew how common it is to see people say "pls hepl me unsubcribe
frem mailing lsit" you'd understand.  Sure, they're wrong for telling you
this and not reading all of what you said.  I, myself, figured you had a
aliasing problem.

> gee, I wonder why I want off this list...

That's alright, we don't need a three-ring circus sideshow of freaks.  I
don't know if tuxinternet.com is your website or not, but if it is, it shall
bring some entertainment to my life at your expense.

Please do not feel free to assert your ineptitude any more.

-Brian