Date:      Wed, 13 May 2015 15:10:08 +0000
From:      "imp (Warner Losh)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Accepted] D2340: Support for Alpine platform from Annapurna Labs

imp accepted this revision.
imp added a comment.
This revision has a positive review.

I think I'm mostly happy with this right now. While I'd like to see the SDK/HAL code done like we did Octeon's, if it is a one-shot deal, then maybe that's not so important.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_machdep_mp.c:106 These boards are embedded network processors that live on a PCIe card. They have very limited space for extra stuff not related to the task at hand... While I generally agree we need loader(8) support, this board may be a reasonable exception to that rule.

  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/hal/al_hal_iofic.h:1 But only if we think that there will be another drop. It makes sense in Oceteon land because we update that from time to time. If this is just a one-shot, it doesn't matter so much where it lives.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2340

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/