Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:55:47 +0330
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: have desktop on freebsd

thanks Sean, no X doesn't work correctly for me.

thanks Brian, but this freebsd box is my develop system and i have to
work with it and no other OS.

thanks Michael, i compiled X11 and Gnome from ports.

I'm thinking to install everything from the beginning if i can not fix
it in two days.

thank you every body for your answers