Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:38:49 +0200
From:      Ludovit Koren <ludovit.koren@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pidgin on FreeBSD 11.3-STABLE

Hello,

I am trying to use the pidgin as the skype4business client. I configured
Office Communicator protocol. The chat is working. The audio test is
working. The webcamera is working in firefox meet.google.com. (I am
using webcamd).

I have some options in video input/output section (Audio: Default, OSS,
Pulsaudio, sndio; Output Video: Default, OpenGL, X Window System, X Window
System (xv); Input Video: Default, Test Input, Video4Linux2). I am not able to
establish audio nor video call, even when I try different audio/video
settings. In the account settings->advanced I set the user agent:
UCCAPI/16.0.6965.5308 OC/16.0.6965.2117.

Has anybody configured the pidgin successfully?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

lk