Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 05:28:33 -0800
From:      Victor Breen <weasel@impulse.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I don't know what to do with .diff files

I've been looking everywhere for an answer, but all I can find is
information on the diff command only and not the file type.  I've never
dealt with this before, so I need to know what to do with it, if I have
to uncompress it or what...

I was downloading a little app and it needed that file to make it work
for freebsd instead of linux, but I don't know what to do with it, like
I said.

any help is much appreciated