Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:11:59 +0000
From:      Igor Mozolevsky <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk>
To:        Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD has serious problems with focus, longevity, and lifecycle

On 18 January 2012 17:06, Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is utterly meaningless statistic.
You show nothing but correlation and in no way a causation. Back in
the days when the UK banks ran ATMs, &c on Windows NT (I have no idea
what they are running now) they went through a lot more "value" than
that---means absolutely nothing...

--
Igor M.