Date:      Sat, 13 May 2006 19:06:41 +0100
From:      Brian Candler <B.Candler@pobox.com>
To:        sajjad khan <sajjad_sajjo@yahoo.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPPOE+RADIUS

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 06:22:15PM +1200, sajjad khan wrote:
> i m using ICradius for auth & mysql is database and
> for icradius administration we use cgi and perl front
> end.
>
> the pppoe set up is from
> http://www.hpi.net/whitepapers/warta/
> i setup my pppoe set from this Doc i test freebsd
> version 5.3,5.4 and 4.9 in this doc all the config
> files are availabe one thing i made my pppoe and
> radius in seprate system's not on one system

This is all very interesting, but you have not said what problem you have,
if any.

If you do have a problem, show what the symptoms are (what you *did*, what
you *see* - exact copy-paste). Also show what tests you have done to isolate
the problem (e.g. radtest to check the radius server and its responses,
tcpdump to look at the radius packets coming from the pppoe 'nas', log files
on the pppoe server and the radius server)

> also tell me how i manually DC user from
> PPPOE.

What is "DC" ?