Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:24:15 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Project management (was: Patch sets to date and timi

> There is http://www.freebsd.org/smp/
>
> If someone wanted to convert this over to Twiki, go for it.  New ideas to add
> to the list are welcome as well.

I'll install TWiki on my home server tomorrow and publish when I'm ready,
probably a day or so if all goes well.

Then people can try it out and if people like it that will be fine.

I'll write up a short email with pointers etc. so people will have an idea what
to expect.

If people hate it, well there is always rm :-)

Later,
George
--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
NIC:GN82

"Those who would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither"
						- Benjamin Franklin