Date:      Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:26:15 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Teresa <m_ondina@gufi.org>
Cc:        guficon@gufi.org, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GUFICon#6

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 05:34:19PM +0100, Teresa wrote:
> GUFICon#6 - Perugia (Italy) on December 3-4, 2005

Thanks!  I modified the English a bit then the following :

+  <event id="guficon-6">
+    <name>GUFICon #6</name>
+    <url>http://www.gufi.org/guficon/</url>;
+    <startdate>
+      <year>2005</year>
+      <month>12</month>
+      <day>3</day>
+    </startdate>
+    <enddate>
+      <year>2005</year>
+      <month>12</month>
+      <day>4</day>
+    </enddate>
+    <location>
+      <country>Italy</country>
+      <city>Perugia</city>
+    </location>
+
+    <description>The Italian FreeBSD users group (G.U.F.I. - Gruppo
+      Utenti FreeBSD Italia) is proud to announce the 6th annual
+      GUFICon.  It will be held in Perugia, Italy on December 3-4,
+      2005.  As always, GUFICon is free and open to all.  Members of
+      the Italian FreeBSD community as well as special international
+      guests such as Greg Lehey and George Georgalis will present on
+      many technical themes.  See the website for more information
and
+      free registration.</description>
+  </event>
+