Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:48:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "John T. Farmer" <jfarmer@sabre.goldsword.com>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Cc:        jfarmer@goldsword.com
Subject:   Re: Fwd: K6 Linux Re-Compile Issue

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:58:12 +0200 Ollivier Robert said:
>According to Mike Burgett:
>> FWIW, I just got the following from AMD tech support, regarding the
>> problems I had reported with my initial K6 and running 'make world'
>
>I also got news from AMD. They told me they will swap my K6 for a new and
>fixed one in the near future (3 or 4 weeks). More details later.
>--

When you get yours & verify that the problem is fixed, _please_ forward
details such as rev. numbers & stepping so that we can be sure to get
the new ones...

John	(Who has more than once had a distributor pass off old stock as new...)

John T. Farmer			Proprietor, GoldSword Systems
jfarmer@goldsword.com		Public Internet Access in East Tennessee
dial-in (423)470-9953		for info, e-mail to info@goldsword.com
	Network Design, Internet Services & Servers, Consulting