Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:17:28 +0200
From:      "Petr Holub" <hopet@ics.muni.cz>
To:        "Bjarne Wichmann Petersen" <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Mounting USB-floppies (was:ASUS USB floppy)

Hi Bjarne and all,

> Did you ever got your usb-floppy working? I've encountered the exact same
> problem/errors on my X20 with a TEAC usb-floppy.

nope. But I hope I'll get it working in 4.6. There are quite large changes
in USB code since 4.5 release which I'm not able to test for it requires
update to -STABLE (and my notebook is very production one not experimental
one :-( ).

If you are able to test it using -STABLE it will be very valuable to
report both Josef Karthauser [joe@tao.org.uk] and me.

TIA,

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
160 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@cesnet.cz              phone: +420-5-41512213
                                       e-mail: hopet@ics.muni.cz