Date:      Wed, 05 Jun 1996 13:01:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mega-Commit cleanups

> Before I go and start cleaning things up that I'm pretty sure are bugs
> I'd like to hear what exactly is that we are supposed to do.

Well, I tried to upgrade the really old and musty /usr/src/etc bits in
-stable when I did my 3rd megacommit.  I felt "fairly" safe with this
section of the source, so I decided to not roll that part of my
changes all the way back (along with calendar and colldef). If there
are dangling references, please feel free!

					Jordan