Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:46:13 -0800
From:      Joshua Lokken <joshualokken@attbi.com>
To:        Joey Hogan <sonic_heidgehog@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help installing

* Joey Hogan (sonic_heidgehog@hotmail.com) wrote:
==> yo, I downloaded a freebsd .iso img, and put in in my drive, but when I reseted, it wouldn't install, how do I get past this?

Which .iso did you download, for which version of FreeBSD?  What software did you use to burn
the file to CD?  What do you mean by "wouldn't install?"  What error message do you see, if any?
What is the [general] hardware configuration of the machine you're attempting to install on?
Have you read:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-pre.html ?

Try that, and let us know if you still have questions/problems ;)

--
Joshua