Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:45:50 -0700
From:      Dmitry Kohmanyuk <dk@genesyslab.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   smp kernel for 2.2-stable?

is there any SMP kernel version which works with 2.2-branch?
Or do I have to jump to 3.0-current?

I have SMP kernel dated around last December (the smp.todo
file is 1.3, dated 1996/11/26) used here in production on NIS/DNS server.
It is running some old snapshot (about the same vintage).
I also have SMP machine running 2.2.1-RELEASE (standard UP kernel).

I am thinking about putting some SMP kernel on them, which would be
more stable;  what would you recommend??

p.s. please Cc: replies to me as I am not yet subscribed (I am doing this
now).  Thanks!