Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:32:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      Peter Jamrisko <jamrisko@post.cz>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ApacheSSL

Hello,=20

Does anybody know the good documentation for installing Apache-SSL.

Now, i have a server running with apache 1.3.26. I wish to make it
SSL enable server with using SSLeay. Can anyone give me an advice on
how to install Apache-SSL in my current server.

Thanks

Peter.

--=20
--
Profesion=E1ln=ED prostor pro V=E1=B9 server - p=F8ipojen=ED k p=E1te=F8n=
=ED s=EDti,