Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2012 12:28:59 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: set connection to a modem
References:  <CAA_1SgGYhUO3TA8D_=rVLJZBpU4pNri-RPixCnBQ7X1tHeUzkA@mail.gmail.com> <20121128170525.c3fb92e8.freebsd@edvax.de> <CAA_1SgF4kFbcdjqY0zNd%2BoXg_KYp6HYBmAqxUoaXiH=ZkWrHYw@mail.gmail.com> <50B7D85F.5040900@a1poweruser.com> <CAN%2BS=WD9P-3mYOfA5%2B%2BQDtXLccuu3oe-23De-mzqa5EsNqVphQ@mail.gmail.com> <50BA6652.8090005@sdf.org> <CAA_1SgHgyeX-o8UhZc2R9awUC%2BNrOspDirpO54_obO4s=yoX%2BA@mail.gmail.com>

Hello.