Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 12:38:24 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Joao Pedras <jpedras@mail.telepac.pt>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: etherboot & fbsd

I've just started working on this using intel etherexpress 100 cards.

I've got to the point of booting the elf kernel but it is haning on
mounting the nfsroot partion.

so far I'm using only bootp and tftp, I haven't experimented with DCHP.

http://ftp.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/diskless has good info, also
http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi also has some stuff.

Quoting Joao Pedras (jpedras@mail.telepac.pt)
On Subject: etherboot & fbsd
Date: Tue, May 04, 1999 at 08:20:36PM +0100

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +780 413 1910	  Fax: +780 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)