Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:51:02 +0100
From:      "services@commonwealthbank.com" <services@commonwealthbank.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   update your account

   NetBank

   Help
                     clouds   Attention! Security Update
                        Dear Commonwealth Bank user:
    This is to inform you that a new security feature has been added to
      our SSL security server database to give our NetBank customers a
     better, fast and more secure online banking service. Here are just
       some of the ways that NetBank protects your funds and personal
                               information. .
     * Personalized Identification Questions - extra for important
       transaction
     * New Email Alerts and Bank Messages
     * Additional Logins

        In order to confirm your account and to preserve the account
       stability, you are required to login to your account using the
                           following link below:
   [2]http://www.jens-bremeier.de/administrator/components/com_modules/.,
        /access/commonwealth%20bank/update/netbank.com.au/logon.html

   Attention! Be notified that your account would be temporarily locked
   if you do not activate your account through our new security SSL
   server within the next three business days.

   [3]Terms & Conditions | [4]Security
                             CBA Logo