Date:      Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Khalifa Khaldoon <khalifakhaldoon843@yahoo.com.ph>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Invitation: Mr.khalifa khaldoon

------=_Part_16058_599964843.1349754986546

YAHOO! CALENDAR - YOU'RE INVITED!

khalifakhaldoon843@yahoo.com.ph has sent an invitation:

Mr.khalifa khaldoon

When:
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:30a - 3:30a (GMT+00:00)

Greetings From Dubai,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds
($17.5million)our bank deceased customer late Richard Burson, who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990)along with his family on a plane crash below.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.
Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 65/35 as a brotherhood.

If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Respectfully
yours
Mr.khalifa khaldoon
RSVP Now!