Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 02:05:43 +0100
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, paul@isl.cf.ac.uk
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: sup: Ok, I'm gonna do it.

Paul R. wrote
> I'm all for more people in the inner sanctum, as long as they know
> that standing on the edge of the burning coals is risky
Yup, I seem to recall Jordan's adage of some while back, roughly to the
effect that:
	~" If you want to stand on the cutting edge of technology,
	   sometimes it'll become the Bleeding edge ~" 	;-)

Perhaps hang that, your "burning coals", + "Caveat Emptor" in the comment
at the begining of the sample sup file ;-)

---
Julian Stacey   <stacey@freebsd.org>,<jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
                ( <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de> is a dial up )