Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:31:19 -0800
From:      richard childers / kg6hac <fscked@pacbell.net>
To:        Chris Howells <howells@kde.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: Dell Computers

Speaking of crooked companies ... I've had some problems with Dell, also.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has pointed out that Dell uses the
same 'Crooked E' logo in their name that Enron used.

Surely there is a connection there. And, yet, the media do not seem to
find it of interest. Maybe you have to kick them in the 'shin'. (-:

That's probably because the connection between the two companies is so
obvious that, were it ever to become a subject for public attention, it
might result in a major realignment of political priorities.

It's worth contemplating how much Dell equipment has been incorporated
into the US government's infrastructure ... and where.

Regards,

Richard Childers / Senior Engineer
Daemonized Networking Services
https://www.daemonized.com