Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:41:19 +0000
From:      <lars.wittebrood@bt.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Possible new documentation for handbook: multiple IPSec VPN tunnels on 1 FreeBSD host

Hello FreeBSD Doc,

I had a requirement to implement multiple IPSec VPN tunnels from 1 FreeBSD =
host. I managed to get this working and this is in production now. I've doc=
umented it on my blog: https://blog.socruel.nu/text-only/how-to-multiple-ip=
sec-vpn-tunnels-on-freebsd.txt. I saw that this specific case is not docume=
nted in the FreeBSD Handbook. The Handbook only describes 1 tunnel between =
2 FreeBSD hosts. So maybe my documentation is worth adding to the handbook?=
 Either in this form or in another form? I am happy to change it in a shape=
 worth adding to the handbook!

Thank you in advance for looking into this!

With kind regards,
Lars Wittebrood