Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:32:25 -0500
From:      The BSD Dreamer <beastie@tardisi.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chromium 37.0.2062.120

So, I was finally able to upgrade for 35.0.1916.153_3.... to 37.0.2062.94.
This seem to be working, except for the extra windows stuff (toggle the
setting and it goes away, but close window and reopen...and its back...)

But, then I update to 37.0.2062.120...and chrome just exits.  Not sure though
if the lang/gcc upgrade to 4.8 is involved or not.  The update all the other
bumped ports is still in progress.

During the update, chromium did stop working....but changing rpath from
/usr/local/lib/gcc47 to /usr/local/lib/gcc48 fixed that.

Had only upgraded my work machine....it was actually by accident.... different
hosts get a different set of '-x' switches with portmaster..'-a' (mostly ports
that require interaction to get things to update correctly....like cacti or
backuppc)

Perhaps when I get caught up, I'll look to see why my poudriere setup at home
is broken again.  Though probably need to take care of a bad drive first.

I had built 'devel/chrpath' a while back for the rpath problem...though I also
have a section in the post half of bsd.local.mk to remove and re-add the
options in better order if both USE_OPENSSL & USE_GCC are defined...

For the port I had 'referenced'....I changed the port from

.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>

.if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MKNOB}
LDFLAGS+= -Wl,-rpath...
.endif

KNOB_LDFLAGS= -Wl,-rpath....

Because bsd.options.mk is included before bsd.openssl.mk

;)

--
  Email: beastie@tardisi.com              Name: Lawrence "The Dreamer" Chen
 GitHub: https://github.com/TheDreamer   Pages: http://beastie.tardisi.com