Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:15:07 -0800
From:      Matt Olander <matt@offmyserver.com>
To:        Liselotte S <liselotte@dekka.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new freebsd t-shirt

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 11:11:05PM -0800, Liselotte S wrote:
> We would like to buy a freebsd t-shirt.  Is that possible, and if it is,
> how do we proceed with the purchase?

Hi Liselotte,

You can find some t-shirts on www.freebsdmall.com. If you're looking for
the 10 Year Anniversary shirts, those are a bit harder to come by. We're
thinking about having some more made and asking FreeBSD Mall to post
them with a portion of the proceeds going back to the project.

If this happens, I'll post to the list.

cheers,
-matt

--