Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:54:37 -0300
From:      "Jackson Donadel" <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ATA UDMA/66

Hi All

I have purchased a new(new for me) seagate drive ST313021A a 13GB hard disk.
My system bios(award, dated from 1997) don4t recognize all the 13gb only
8.5gb, at this moment i fell afraid, but freebsd find all the 13gb, and i
become very happy.

After install all software and going to the first boot with freebsd
this apper i the screen

F1 FreeBSD

If i hit enter apper Invalid Format
I i wait the timer he load ok

I don4t have problems with wait the timer, but :

1 - If i make a 3.4 fresh install will fix the invalid format?
2 - What mean invalid format?
3 - my bios can create problems with bsd?

Jackson