Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:00:14 +0200
From:      Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg>
To:        H <hm@hm.net.br>
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Request for flowtable testers and actionable feedback RE: flowtable usable or not

On Mar 5, 2012, at 9:11 AM, H wrote:

> I have the right, even the obligation to point out what I think is =
wrong

So, you see yourself as speaking for others? You certainly do not speak =
for me! Never authorized you for this, never ever knew you actually =
exist. For various historical reasons, I don't particularly like the =
kind of people who self-elect themselves to defend other's "rights". OK? =
:-)

So unlike you, Kip at least tries to achieve something. For the good of =
others. Even if he didn't do it in the most humble, democratic and =
whatever way. Even if he appears for many as being arrogant or whatever. =
People are different, some might actually prefer Kip's way, did you =
imagine that?

I happen to share the opinion and the experience of Mark Linimon in =
situations like this and yes, I do believe you have been rude here. For =
no reason whatsoever.

You either make the choice to help Kip in his experiment, or not. For =
me, personally, as long as you don't stay on my way, I don't really care =
what your position is.

Daniel

PS: In any case, this is an open forum, so you have your opinion heard. =
By a lot of people.=