Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:09:19 -0700
From:      Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Popper 2.52

I have been using qpopper 2.52 for quite a while with no problems. All
of a sudden, however, some of my customers cannot get their mail.
Popper replies with "Invalid Password" even though the password is
correct.  Not all of my accounts are having this problem.  I can telnet
in from any account without a problem.  I've checked rights on their
mail files and they look ok.  Any ideas?

Please reply directly, the account I use for this list is having the
problem described above.

Thanks!

Eddie
--