Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:20:40 -0500
From:      Kevin Brunelle <kruptos@netzero.net>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org

>         If for some reason your domain becomes unavailable, the mailing
> lists will automatically drop an email address if a certain number of
> messages bounce back from it. I have no idea what that number is, but I do
> know that with the amount of traffic on this list in paticular, I could be
> dropped with in a period of 8 hours.
>
>         Rick

Thanks. Once I knew that I was able to figure it out.

---
NetZero's Mailbox Size Limit
NetZero allows e-mail and attachments of up to 3MB. This applies to
incoming and outgoing mail. If the total e-mail in the mailbox exceeds
5MB, the mailbox will be capped.
What Happens when a Mailbox is Capped?
NetZero sends an e-mail notifying the member of the cap. The NetZero
Member will not receive any new e-mail until his/her mailbox contains
less than the 5 MB quota. E-mail that is sent to a capped member will be
"bounced" or returned to the sender with a message, which explains that
the NetZero Member's mailbox is full.
---

I had gone home for spring break and the limit was reached. 5MB is three
to four days! Almost all from these lists. Darn, that is a lot. Well,
now I know. Thanks again.

-Kevin Brunelle