Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 18:13:12 +0100 (GMT+0100)
From:      af@biomath.jussieu.fr (Alain FAUCONNET)
To:        davidn@sdev.blaze.net.au (David Nugent)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: archie

David Nugent wrote / a ecrit:

> On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Alain FAUCONNET wrote:
>
> >> http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/ftpsearch
> >
> >It looks neat, but not browsable by any version of lynx I  could  find :-(
>
> Hmm, worked ok here, and I use lynx almost exclusively. Just pick
> a more appropriate line format that doesn't wrap. In any case,
> Lynx' "l" (show links) command will probably help.

Hmmm... it works now 8-/
This morning, it was giving me a message about a unknown document type
(blah/html-3.0 or something) and offering to download it.
No, it was before I drunk anything but coffee :-)

Sorry for the waste of b/w.
Best regards,
_A_

--
Alain FAUCONNET    Ingenieur systeme - System Manager     AP-HP/SIM
Public Health                91 bld de l'Hopital 75013 PARIS FRANCE