Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:30:31 +0200
From:      Maikel Verheijen <maikel@worldonline.nl>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is racoon ?

--0lnxQi9hkpPO77W3

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 04:11:49PM +0200, Erwan Arzur wrote:
> Hello,=20
Hi,

> Did somebody manage to get any kind of IKE daemon running on FreeBSD
> (both -current and 4.0-STABLE are the targets) ?
Yep, I did.=20

get my patched version at:

http://home.worldonline.nl/~maikel/racoon.tar.gz

I'm not quite sure if it is ok, since I haven't got the time to figure out
how to set it up for dynamic keying....

If someone has a howto on how to use racoon, I'd be gratefull to receive it
(it would save me a lot of time :)

> thanks for any help !

Groetjes, Maikel Verheijen.
   =20