Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:10:41 -0500
From:      Justin Hibbits <jrh29@alumni.cwru.edu>
To:        Curtis Hamilton <hamiltcl@verizon.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenJDK for PowerPC64

Thanks!  Did you need to patch anything for gcc to build java, or did
you need to just tell it to build?  I remember when I started looking
at it a few years ago there were some things needed, but I can't
recall what I did.  It's not difficult to add java to the port for
powerpc, so if your changes were trivial, or you had no changes, that
could be a good first step for us to add this to the ports tree.

- Justin