Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:23:38 +1000
From:      "Richard Uren" <richard@thehub.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Need Authoritative DHCP server ...

If you lock down the IP to an ethernet address (using the 'arp'
command) then they will effectively be unable to speak to your
nat serevr to get any further .... would that help ?

You can write a little script that locks an arp table based on
your DHCP config - (requires : the DHCP config to contain
the ethernet addresses) You also need something to fill the gaps
in your arp table - If you'de like scripts for these then let
me know.

Cheers
Richard