Date:      Thu, 15 May 2008 15:53:23 -0500
From:      Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org, ports@christianserving.org
Subject:   imapsync needs an older version of p5-Mail-IMAPClient

Installation of imapsync is fine.  When I try to run it, I get:

$ imapsync --host1 mail.example.net  --host2 mail.example.org  --justconnect
Subroutine Authuser redefined at /usr/local/bin/imapsync line 2485.
imapsync needs perl lib Mail::IMAPClient release 2.2.9 exactly, future imapsync release may suppoort 3.0.x, but sorry not now. See file BUG_IMAPClient_3.xx
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

Would it be possible to get a mail/p5-Mail-IMAPClient2 port repo-copied
and backleveled to support imapsync?

lambert@lambertfam.org