Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:17:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brent Rector <brentr@tccsweb.com>
To:        Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sharing a modem over network

You might want to lookat the Hylafax fax software in /usr/ports/comms/

In regards to modem sharing.. Haven't crossed that path yet...

Brent Rector

Brent L. Rector			SoHo Internet Services & TCCSweb
SysAdmin			(604) 979-2141
brentr@tccsweb.com		http://www.tccsweb.com
Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be restarted for the change
   to take effect.   Reboot now?  [ OK ]