Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:00:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Aaron Dudek <adudek@sprint.net>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xwindows on Ultra60..

I've built the kernal and included the creator device.
I'm running 5.3 and I am currently trying to install the 6.8.1 port.
I don't think I've done syscons yet. I'll work on getting that done. I
just notice that when I run xorgconfig that none of the sun cards are in
the card database. That is why I was curious if I needed to compile the
source manually.

I've searched the list and didn't find a whole lot on X.

Thanks