Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:45:40 -0800
From:      "Joshua" <joshua@submatrix.com>
To:        "Rick Hamell" <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-newbies" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 40 and 80 pin cable and UDMA errors

Been running it for a year, and have done six of my friends cables and no
problems.  Even have my raid set up like that.  All my benchmarks show
little to no slow down and the little it does show isnt worth what the
computer looks likes or how the cooling is affected with out rounded cables.

-Joshua