Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 2015 07:35:36 -0400
From:      Andrew Gervase <andy.gervase@me.com>
To:        Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Once Booted from MMC, eMMC not found

Thank  you for your reply, Glen:  To me, the script is optional.  All it =
does is partition and newfs a slice on mmc1, and then copies everything =
via tar from mmc0 to mmc1. =20

My problem is, mmc1 doesn=E2=80=99t exist once the kernel loads.  I was =
wondering if there is a module that needs to be loaded or compiled into =
the kernel to make sure the eMMC (mmc1) is recognized. =20

Andy ideas?

=E2=80=94Andy

> On Jul 2, 2015, at 01:06, Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>=20
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 05:03:06AM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 09:47:51PM -0700, agervase wrote:
>>> I was finally able to get my Beaglebone Black to boot from FreeBSD
>>> 10.1-RELEASE, however the copy-to-emmc.sh script fails because mmc1 =
is not
>>> found.  I'd very much like my BBB to boot automatically, preferably =
from the