Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:35:42 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is there a way to run FreeBSD ports through port 80?

> The information comes straight down from the IT director who will
> **not** change his mind on this as I have asked several times in the
> past.

I just told about solution to a problem. Not a workaround.
How you can make your work if your director actively prevent it!?

> Basically without getting too distracted and off-topic: I open the
> ports on the firewall - tomorrow I am not employed anymore

Do not change anything in config if you got fired. It is not the clever
and polite.

Spent your time for starting out your own business or at least choose
better employee, instead of revenge.

PS. Start out using real private e-mail not @gmail.com if you want to be
treated more seriously and not hurt yourself anymore.