Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:52:30 +1000
From:      Robert Backhaus <robbak@robbak.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lucas_Sali=E9s_Brum?= <sistematico@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lib name on LIB_DEPENDS

On 29 October 2012 03:53, Lucas Sali=E9s Brum <sistematico@gmail.com> wrote=
:
> Em 28/10/2012 12:46, Rainer Hurling escreveu:
>> textproc/py-feedparser does not install any library, so you need to test
>> the presence of the python script, installed by this port:
>>
>> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/feedparser.py
>>
>> To be path and version independent you should use something like
>>
>> ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/feedparser.py:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/py-feedparser
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Rainer
> Thanks for your response Rainer!!
>
> http://paste.sistematico.org/16
>
> Any hint?

py27-feedparser-5.1.2 has a different PREFIX: /var/tmp/cgmail, skipping

Somehow, in your working and temporary building, you have installed
this program to a different prefix. That means that it's files will be
under /var/tmp/cgmail, and your install cannot find them.
Personally, I haven't messed around with prefixes, but make
"PREFIX=3D/var/tmp/cgmail uninstall"in textproc/py-feedparser should get
rid of that misinstalled version, so you can reinstall it normally and
proceed.

This also explains your original error.