Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:20:16 +1300
From:      Sutra Zhou <zhoushuqun@gmail.com>
To:        Marc Fournier <mfournier@sd63.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mapping / -> jboss:/application in Apache ...

I think deploying your webapp on the "/" context-path in jboss is better
than on "/subfolder" since in the webapp it may context-path aware, if you
deploy on "/subfolder" in the java webapp it will be "/subfolder", then it
maybe redirect you to "/subfolder".
You can read this thread
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6063339/spring-security-and-ajp-proxyfor
more about this.