Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 02:31:01 -0400
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        Mony Nedkov <mnedkov@home.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: connecting xwin32 to FreeBSD

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 12:06:56AM +0200, Mony Nedkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, the errors I get are:
> 1) "Connection refused"
> 2) "Login incorrect" (note that logging with telnet works)
>
> No, I haven't installed the server portion of xwin32. Where can I find
> it?

forgive me if I am picking up this thread too far down, but is this
copy of xwin32 running over the web or on a network?

Have you put the name of your client and login name in ~/.rhosts ?

I am running xwin32 over a network and I am -not- running anything
on the freebsd server side (from xwin32 that is ).