Date:      Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:31:12 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports - 2Q/2012

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that the next round of status reports
covering the second quarter of 2012 are due on July 15th, 2012. As this
initiative is very popular among our users, I would like to
ask you to submit your entry as soon as possible, so that we can compile
the report in a timely fashion.

Do not hesitate and write us a few lines; a short  description about
what you are working on, what your plans and goals are, or any other
information that you may consider interesting is always welcome. This
way we can inform our community about your great work!
Check out the reports from the past to get some inspiration of how
your submission might look like.

If you know about a project that should be included in the status
report, please let us know as well, so we can poke the responsible
people to provide us with something useful. Updates to submissions from
the previous reports are welcome too.

Note that the submissions are accepted from anyone involved within the
FreeBSD community, you do not have to be a FreeBSD committer. Anything
related to FreeBSD can be covered.

Please email us the filled-in XML template which can be found at
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml to
monthly@FreeBSD.org, or alternatively use our web based form located at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi.

For more information, please visit http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/.

We are looking forward to see your submissions!
Thanks.

--
Kind regards
   Daniel Gerzo